To Points West...

Welcome to Middle Earth.

All current role-playing will take place, here; record or post links to your die rolls, as well as anything you feel is relevant to playing your character in our present adventure, for ease of reference. All current Out-of-Character (OOC) discussions should take place here, as well, such as Fellowship/ Company planning. Please, keep your die rolls and short OOC notes in the main game thread; you may even use an OOC note to point to a topic (insert a URL into your post) or post elsewhere in this forum, as long as it is relevant to the on-going game.

Old adventures and OOC posts will go into the proper forum category area once the new adventure and OOC thread have been established. OOC threads MAY carry over to more adventures if I deem there is not enough in the current thread to separate it from a new OOC thread.
Moriel
Novice
Novice
Melee APs: 4
Stealth APs: 4
Journey Role: Look-out (S)

Re: To Points West...

Unread post by Moriel » 12 Oct 2019, 18:43

Out-of-Character I'm ready to move on.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster
Melee APs: 4
Stealth APs: 4

Re: To Points West...

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 12 Oct 2019, 18:58

LoreMaster Note My friends, it is time to close and lock this thread and, if you've not already done so, get you moved into this new thread, by clicking this line, please? Don't worry, continuity is exactly as I said it was, and here we go :D