OOC Thread: A Small Task for Radagast

Welcome to Middle Earth.

All current role-playing will take place, here; record or post links to your die rolls, as well as anything you feel is relevant to playing your character in our present adventure, for ease of reference. All current Out-of-Character (OOC) discussions should take place here, as well, such as Fellowship/ Company planning. Please, keep your die rolls and short OOC notes in the main game thread; you may even use an OOC note to point to a topic (insert a URL into your post) or post elsewhere in this forum, as long as it is relevant to the on-going game.

Old adventures and OOC posts will go into the proper forum category area once the new adventure and OOC thread have been established. OOC threads MAY carry over to more adventures if I deem there is not enough in the current thread to separate it from a new OOC thread.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster
Melee APs: 4
Stealth APs: 4

Re: OOC Thread: A Small Task for Radagast

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 31 Oct 2019, 12:52

My friends, I go to do my sleep study, tonight, in about 6.5 hours. I will leave you to get your rolls and story-telling done and intend to answer everything tomorrow, if I actually do sleep, tonight. Have fun.
Ellisidil
Apprentice
Apprentice
Journey Role: Scout (P)

Unread post by Ellisidil » 06 Nov 2019, 09:15

So did I land on my feet, do a tuck and roll, or is it up to me...
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 06 Nov 2019, 10:53

I'll leave it up to you, hehe. Let's just say one or two spots on your body, perhaps an ankle or wrist or knee, hit something, but only enough to bring some pain. At your young age you'll bounce back in no time, hehe.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 07 Nov 2019, 15:27

My friends, I don't think I'll have time to move the story forward, tonight, so if you have anything else to contribute please go ahead and post it and I'll try to update late tomorrow morning or early afternoon. It doesn't seem there's much to role-play, here, unless you guys want to run that.