Wizard/Wicket ~ Act Two (A Giant Magic Needle in a...)

This is where our game will be hosted, our adventures to be played. Come, read and enjoy, play and enjoy a world, our world, fraught with action and danger, thought and resolution, to rid it of invaders who are not simply misunderstood, but bent on committing extraordinary acts of evil, sewing harm among the denizens of not only our realms, but of their own as well, and reaping the vast Possibility energy. They must be stopped, and you are one who can.
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Wizard/Wicket ~ Act Two (A Giant Magic Needle in a...)

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 06 Oct 2014, 01:19

Ok last thing jack was doing was parking the police car up in a undercover car park.

I think we agreed that we needed to ditch the police car. We was about to look for another one to borrow.

If I remember rightly we was going to Paris?
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 06 Oct 2014, 08:33

Matthias wrote:
Out-of-Character Paul, mind if we make it by Tuesday? I have a busy day today, And yesterday was bad. ..
Out-of-Character I don't see why not. I was ahead in everything I was doing, and then I decided to take a slight break for a one-hour walk, and came back to something I had forgotten to do, hehe. Fortunately, the ONE major project I've been working on for two months and a week, now, SHOULD be done no later than Thursday, and then I'll have all manner of time available until I go to work on the 13th.

I think we agreed that we needed to ditch the police car. We was about to look for another one to borrow.

If I remember rightly we was going to Paris?
Out-of-Character I believe that you are correct, sir.
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 08 Oct 2014, 10:03

Out-of-Character Alright, you guys responded after I had sent out the new notification, and I informed my oldest, I think, and the interest from Brandon and Gavin is simply not there. I'm sorry, guys, but until we have enough interested players willing to carry forward, there's no reason to do so. I apologize to you two, in particular, but if everyone's heart is not in this, neither is mine.

If Brandon and Gavin both respond, or we find more players, I will be happy to resume.
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Matthias » 08 Oct 2014, 10:11

Out-of-Character sorry I spaced... Going back over it now
Out-of-Character I agree with Jack. We were going to all gather into one vehicle and as Jack is suggesting, a new vehicle will be the way to go.
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
Alexander Pepper
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Alexander Pepper » 08 Oct 2014, 21:58

(OOC: If I remember correctly I was trying to walk through the street without attracting the attention of the cyber-goil, and I got a total stealth roll of 12)
Card Pool

Card Hand (These cannot be used except in certain circumstances, until they're moved into your Pool)
Drama
Supporter
Willpower
Alertness
Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Matthias » 14 Oct 2014, 12:47

Out-of-Character how many constitutes enough players? It looks as though there are three right now :grin:.
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 15 Oct 2014, 17:08

Out-of-Character Honestly, let me evaluate how many players I think can get away with this adventure, with as little adjustment to it as possible. If you guys want to contact Brandon and see what's up, I'll leave that to you.