Wizard/Wicket ~ Act Two (A Giant Magic Needle in a...)

This is where our game will be hosted, our adventures to be played. Come, read and enjoy, play and enjoy a world, our world, fraught with action and danger, thought and resolution, to rid it of invaders who are not simply misunderstood, but bent on committing extraordinary acts of evil, sewing harm among the denizens of not only our realms, but of their own as well, and reaping the vast Possibility energy. They must be stopped, and you are one who can.
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Wizard/Wicket ~ Act Two (A Giant Magic Needle in a...)

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 24 Aug 2014, 08:43

Jack continued to move through the streets of Toulon.

"Ok that's not good. We're all over the news. That could make public transport a problem. We need a disguise and we need to get rid of this car".

"Matthias can you find us a undercover car park we need to get our gear and not be seen from the air".
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 25 Aug 2014, 13:54

(OOC: Between now and the end of this adventure, I will be making a decision about whether I want to continue running games on these forums or not.)
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Matthias » 26 Aug 2014, 09:34

Out-of-Character You do what you need to bud. It has been fun either way.
Still jacked in, Matthias looks for the closest cover.

"Take the next left, then an immediate right. There will be a parking deck there. We should be able to find a couple of cars that we can borrow, heading in different directions. We can then meet up and ditch all but one vehicle which should buy us more time?"
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 27 Aug 2014, 02:08

Upon arrival at the car park Jack found a secluded part of the structure where they could park up. Finally bringing the car to a stop Jack.parked the police car.

"Ok guys this is the end of the road. Let's grab our stuff and get out of here".

Jack popped the boot and gathered his belongings and tucked his gun into his trousers but out of sight by pull his coat over the top to cover the firearm.

Looking round Jack looked for another set of wheels.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 06 Sep 2014, 13:12

Out-of-Character Guys, I apologize about not getting back to the game, and I'm not going to do so today, either. Things are beginning to move along here in Everett, and I believe we're going to be fine, but it's still going to take some time.

I have an interview at 10:30 Monday morning for a Production Control job, and I'm told the hiring manager is eager to meet me; that's definitely a good sign. The company I would be joining operates world wide, so this could lead to some extremely good opportunities.

I will return to this as soon as I feel secure enough, and have my creativity back enough, to do this. Many of you know just how difficult my life has been for as long as you've known me; well, this time I feel we have an amazing chance at making a good life happen for all of us and, as soon as I'm able to get some more little doggies rounded up and put into my stable, I can move back into this.

Thanks for understanding, guys.
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 06 Sep 2014, 13:33

Go for it Paul. I hope the interview goes well.

I'll be thinking of you and hope it all works out
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Matthias » 06 Sep 2014, 13:43

I can only second this! Do take the needed time but.
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╚═══════════════════

Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 06 Sep 2014, 18:16

Out-of-Character Thank you, my friends. I think things will go extremely well on Monday, but I will let you know for certain the moment I am able. :D
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 21 Sep 2014, 11:33

Out-of-Character Alright, another minor update.

1. We have internet back, but I'm clearing a backlog of three weeks worth of emails over the next couple of days;

2. I did not get the job with Zodiac, and they could not give a good reason to not hire me, so it was bollocks, but it may have been for the better;

3. The boys and I have now moved into a place in Everett, with some very much needed help, for which I am extremely grateful. It's not a large place, and there's not much privacy, yet, but with the job I do have, now, within a year we should be able to move into a larger place; and

4. I did get the job with Intrepid Learning Systems, to go be a teacher for Boeing. If, indeed, something goes wrong with that, I'll let you know. However, for a short explanation, I should be getting an average of about 32 hours per week, with some of that being training time for me, at $17/hr, and the rest of that being my teaching time, at $30.40/hr, which is $5.40 more than they were offering me in the beginning. I think I made a good impression on them, because they called me back within 3.5 hours of the interview with that money offer. I think this job, frankly, is going to be fun for me, and it will afford me extra time during the week, with weekends off, to carry on with this game, and with Armageddon Unlimited. As well, once we have enough money for some security -about $2500 worth-, I can also start writing my books, again, and hopefully do well with them in the future.

Alright, guys, that's it for now -I was going through my email backlog, and this email was the second one I came to, the first being a bill I've just paid-; I'll start things up, again, with a narrative in, hopefully a couple-few days.
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 21 Sep 2014, 13:10

Hi Paul
Sounds like things are in a better place. Glad to hear it. Speak soon :)
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Matthias » 21 Sep 2014, 19:04

Jack_Jones wrote:Hi Paul
Sounds like things are in a better place. Glad to hear it. Speak soon :)
Out-of-Character Paul knows me well enough to understand the next bit...

Damn straight!
My Character Sheet

╚═══════════════════

Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 23 Sep 2014, 00:48

Matthias wrote:
Out-of-Character Paul knows me well enough to understand the next bit...

Damn straight!
Out-of-Character LOL... yep!
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 02 Oct 2014, 10:43

Alright, gang, as expressed before, we're in an apartment, now, and I have a job with Intrepid Learning Systems that starts on the 13th of this month. However, I have been so very busy with all of the auxiliary moving stuff... let's just say, I've had the restarting of this game on my mind every single day, sometimes several times a day, but have yet to come to a point I can actually do so. Admittedly, some of the things I'm doing are related to other gaming projects, such as finding a new local group to play with, but most of it has been paperwork, our success story, here, being important to quite a few people, needing to be documented, getting ready to go to work, etc.

I know you guys told me to take the time I need to get things squared away, but I felt it was worth the update, to let you all know how far along we are, and that this game is every bit on my mind as anything else. I'm eager to get this thing started, again, but I at least need a few more days.
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 05 Oct 2014, 17:42

Out-of-Character Alright, I normally get a story shard synopsis together to get us restarted, but this time I'm going to have YOU guys go back a page or two, read, and then remind me of what you're going to do, and why, please? If I have no responses by tomorrow evening, local time, I'll go back and read, and let you guys know what I'm doing in the story... muwaahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Matthias » 06 Oct 2014, 00:08

Out-of-Character Paul, mind if we make it by Tuesday? I have a busy day today, And yesterday was bad. ..
My Character Sheet

╚═══════════════════

Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════