Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Mablin
Novice
Novice

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Mablin » 31 Aug 2013, 00:09

Sir Alain Fisk wrote:It doesn't take long for you to find something to kick off the fire. There are all manner of machine parts, lubricants, and cleaning supplies within. Large barrels of aviation gas for the Sea Plane are stacked more or less in the middle of the floor.
Out-of-Character Alright, since more than likely I've been gone for some time already, getting here and searching, it's time to set a little blaze, something that will give me a few minutes head start, to clear away before the soldiers arrive and, hopefully, also allow me time to move between the Southern fence and the building while avoiding the guys in the watch tower.
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 31 Aug 2013, 00:12

Out-of-Character Setting the fire is not the problem, and I equally believe you're not going to have a problem going the route you proposed to the PBY Hangar, though once you get to the strip between the fence and the Pilot's Quarters, you'll have to take your time and get through there.

Please give me one Stealth total?
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 31 Aug 2013, 06:38

Jack fumbled for his flashlight.

Flicking on the light jack inspected the hangar and look for the mechanism that opened the hangar door.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Alexander Pepper
Novice
Novice

Unread post by Alexander Pepper » 31 Aug 2013, 13:25

If there are any windows to the pilot's quarters, Alex tries to take a peek in. After that, he puts his ear to the door, while still standing off to the side on the chance that someone will come out. His next move will be determined by how many people he can see or hear in the room.
Card Pool

Card Hand (These cannot be used except in certain circumstances, until they're moved into your Pool)
Drama
Supporter
Willpower
Alertness
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 31 Aug 2013, 13:52

Jack_Jones wrote:Jack fumbled for his flashlight.

Flicking on the light jack inspected the hangar and look for the mechanism that opened the hangar door.
To the lower-right of the door, actually very close to the man-sized door you've come through, you find a crank-handle at the base of the hangar door, as this is a folding clamshell type.
Out-of-Character That means it folds inward toward the hangar, at the middle, as the bottom continues to rise up. It's like folding a sheet of paper, with the crease inwards of the hangar.
Alexander Pepper wrote:If there are any windows to the pilot's quarters, Alex tries to take a peek in. After that, he puts his ear to the door, while still standing off to the side on the chance that someone will come out. His next move will be determined by how many people he can see or hear in the room.
There were windows, and a single desk lamp turned on and, even through the windows, you can see on the desktop lots of various types of papers, including at least one map, and quite a few of what appear to be liquor bottles, most of which are upright. There appear to be no other folks in the room.
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Dr Random
Novice
Novice

Unread post by Dr Random » 31 Aug 2013, 14:26

I'm going to pull out a hammer and just start going to town on the generator.
Hammer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Card Pool
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 31 Aug 2013, 14:53

Haha....nice one Random
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 31 Aug 2013, 14:59

Jack made his way to the crank and started to slowly open the the hangar door. Hoping the door doesnt creak and groan as it lifts he will continue to expose the plane to the night.

Once the hangar door is open Jack makes his way to the plane and attempts to get into the cotpit and check the plane for flight readiness.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Matthias
Novice
Novice

Unread post by Matthias » 02 Sep 2013, 20:58

Out-of-Character If no one appears to be in the hangar other than Jack, Matthias will proceed to back Alex up.
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 02 Sep 2013, 23:48

Jack disappears into the hangar and the door closes most of the way behind him, and you wait to hear if there will be any scuffle, but there is not for several long seconds. Moving to the Pilot's Quarters, you see Alex staring into the room, though specifically what he's looking for you're not certain of.
Alexander Pepper
Novice
Novice

Unread post by Alexander Pepper » 03 Sep 2013, 10:10

Sir Alain Fisk wrote:There were windows, and a single desk lamp turned on and, even through the windows, you can see on the desktop lots of various types of papers, including at least one map, and quite a few of what appear to be liquor bottles, most of which are upright. There appear to be no other folks in the room.
Alex attempts to open the door as quietly as he can, slowly turning the knob and pushing lightly.
Card Pool

Card Hand (These cannot be used except in certain circumstances, until they're moved into your Pool)
Drama
Supporter
Willpower
Alertness
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 03 Sep 2013, 10:59

Paul does jack manage to lift the hangar door ?

Also does he manage to get access to the plane and cockpit. Just in case jack needs to fly us out of here :)
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 03 Sep 2013, 18:18

(OOC: I'm going to use this as a placeholder, for now... my Uncle Del passed Thursday, and I found out about it last night. It had a much harsher effect on me than I thought it would, and I am flat exhausted. I cannot write in this frame of mind. I'm going to try some Lord of the Rings Online, later, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be bright enough to do it. I will be back tomorrow morning, right before I complete homework that should have been done yesterday.)
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 04 Sep 2013, 00:44

Im sorry to hear that paul. Mate take as long as you need. Real life needs you now.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
Matthias
Novice
Novice

Unread post by Matthias » 04 Sep 2013, 06:20

Jack_Jones wrote:Im sorry to hear that paul. Mate take as long as you need. Real life needs you now.
I second this
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════