Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

User avatar
Eltee
Novice
Novice
Posts: 82
Joined: 16 Jul 2013, 18:57

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Eltee » 23 Oct 2013, 23:37

"Tell him if he needs some floatation he can use some of the crates e was hiding in." Eltee says as he keeps his sword lowered but ready.
User avatar
Matthias
Novice
Novice
Posts: 183
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 13:25

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Matthias » 24 Oct 2013, 07:35

Looking over at Eltee, Matthias nods briefly in acknowledgement.

" I will do that. Dr. Random..."

Matthias motions for Random to come closer, keeping his eye on Shul, but lowering his voice as Random comes up to him.

With his voice as quiet as possible, Matthias speaks to Random, "Doctor, would you do me the favor of returning to the pilot and make sure that he stays in the cockpit, with *no* *verbal* *alerts* coming from him please? If you must, knock him out again... but that hopefully won't happen while Shul is on board."

Turning back to Shul, Matthias holsters his God-Light and moves forward to help him up and to a place where the wound could be cleaned and bandaged.

"Lassen Sie mich Ihnen helfen, bis Kameraden. Wie ich bereits sagte, werden wir beheben Sie so gut wir können hier, und dann bekommen einige dieser Kisten geleert als Auftrieb nutzen.

Wie für die Schiffe hinter uns, bin ich sicher, dass Sie von Möglichkeiten, um sie zu verlangsamen denken, aber ich weiß, dass Doktor Mobius möchte nicht ein würdiger Nachfolger, wie Sie verlieren. Sobald sie dich abholen, bitte sagen Sie ihnen, dass Sie wurden aus der Luke gezwungen. Sagen Sie ihnen, dass Sie über uns gehört zu reden und dass unser Ziel ist ..."

Code: Select all

Let me help you up comrade.  As I stated, we will fix you up as best we can here, and then get some of these crates emptied to use as floatation.

As for the ships behind us, I am sure that you can think of ways to slow them down, however I know that Doctor Mobius would not wish to loose a faithful follower such as you. Once they pick you up, please tell them that you were forced out of the hatch. Tell them that you over heard us talking and that our destination is...
Looking back to Jack, Matthias asks, "What locations are not necessarily on the perfect heading that we need to go, but are reachable from the direction we are heading?"

Out-of-Character I will be out of touch for the rest of today, until 10 pm EST. If the story needs to progress, Matthias intends to relay whatever Jack responds with to Shul, and then get him out of the plane quickly, but with as much apparent respect as possible. I know that now that we have Shul more than partially convinced, we need to treat him with that respect to keep up the facade.

Also, I know that this is coming in before you have had a chance to respond Paul, but this will be the only time I can until later. Please make whatever modifications you need to in order to either place this in proper context, or to go with your response better.
Out-of-Character My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!
My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗




╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════
User avatar
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker
Posts: 250
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 11:28

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 24 Oct 2013, 10:18

Jack looked around for a first aid kit or at least something that could bind Shul's wound. Jack found what he could and handed it to Matthius.

Heading back to the cockpit Jack grabbed the map and found a suitable location that would play to their advantage.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
User avatar
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member
Posts: 566
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 11:15
Location: SK HQ, Denver, Colorado

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 24 Oct 2013, 15:16

Matthias wrote:Looking back at Shul, he continues, "Shul, werden wir tun, was wir können, um die Wunde zu helfen. Bitte akzeptieren Sie unsere Entschuldigungen dafür, um diese Maßnahmen zu ergreifen, aber wir haben auch zu befürchten, dass Sie hier waren, um Doktor Mobius die Pläne zu stoppen."

Code: Select all

Shul, we are going to do what we can to help the wound.  Please accept our appologies for having to take that action, but we also feared that you were here to stop Doctor Mobius's plans.
______________________________
Out-of-Character I rolled a 400000+ so give me my success!!!!

Heh... First roll: 1d20 = (0 + 11) = 11 Bonus = 0

Spend a possibility por favor... 1d20 = (20 + 16) = 36 Bonus = 11; Total = 18

Do I need more sir?
GameMaster Note Shul is Neutral to you, with regards to his feelings toward who you are, now that you've explained you are working for Mobius; however, he remains reticent and disoriented from being shot.

Shul's Mind of (8) + 2d10.extra(10) → [5,9] = (14) = +1 (bonus #) = 9, for 9 Result Points on the Interaction Results Table, means he becomes hostile against his new opposition on those boats, but you see he seems to be becoming woozy.
______________________________
Eltee wrote:"Tell him if he needs some floatation he can use some of the crates e was hiding in." Eltee says as he keeps his sword lowered but ready.
Out-of-Character Just as you're saying this, you see a couple of lifesavers, one in front of the window under which Shul is resting, and one behind it.
______________________________
Matthias wrote:Looking over at Eltee, Matthias nods briefly in acknowledgement.

" I will do that. Dr. Random..."
Out-of-Character I will need to wait for Random to respond to this, hehe. Good idea; whether necessary or not, we'll have to see. :lol:
Turning back to Shul, Matthias holsters his God-Light and moves forward to help him up and to a place where the wound could be cleaned and bandaged.
Out-of-Character As you're attempting to get this 350 pound behemoth to his feet, even with help, the beast decides to pass out on you. This does not appear to be from shock but, as you may guess, he's never been shot, before, and his contemplation of his future has become muddled, to say the least.
Out-of-Character I will be out of touch for the rest of today, until 10 pm EST. If the story needs to progress, Matthias intends to relay whatever Jack responds with to Shul, and then get him out of the plane quickly, but with as much apparent respect as possible. I know that now that we have Shul more than partially convinced, we need to treat him with that respect to keep up the facade.

Also, I know that this is coming in before you have had a chance to respond Paul, but this will be the only time I can until later. Please make whatever modifications you need to in order to either place this in proper context, or to go with your response better.
Out-of-Character Thank you, sir, I have. This has been fantastic to read, and I wish I could have come to it earlier but, at the same time, I'm glad I was allowed to give you guys time to post. This has become a fantastic story, hehe.
______________________________
Jack_Jones wrote:Jack looked around for a first aid kit or at least something that could bind Shul's wound. Jack found what he could and handed it to Matthius.

Heading back to the cockpit Jack grabbed the map and found a suitable location that would play to their advantage.
GameMaster Note Matthias, you don't have any Adds in First Aid, but thankfully that skill is not specialized at all, so you can generate a total if you're going to work on Shul, if you like? It's the same with you, Eltee. But, then, this wound will not be all that difficult to deal with, as it's a basic pressure dressing, and the blood coming from it is light, indeed.

Now, if you intend to toss Shul off the plane, that's fine, but you may want to try and find something to keep the wound dry while he's out bobbing in the lifesavers, until the boats can retrieve him.

Pepper, as I said, you're awake, again, and have been for a couple of minutes, now. Random, how do you intend to play through what Matthias has asked of you? Matthias, to be honest, you weren't really more than a couple of feet from Jacques Lefleur when you started whispering to Random, hehe. He doesn't appear to have heard you, but you never know...

Is there anything any of the rest of you can think of to do while you're thinking of it?
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
User avatar
Alexander Pepper
Novice
Novice
Posts: 146
Joined: 23 Jun 2013, 15:39

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Alexander Pepper » 24 Oct 2013, 17:51

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted recently. I didn't get any notification from the forums like I usually do, and I stopped checking them when I got knocked out. I've skimmed over everything, so I have a good idea of what's going on, but forgive me if I miss details.)

Alex groggily lifts his head and gives it a soft shake trying to clear it as best as he can. He remains on the ground until he is sure that he could stand straight and looks around. Seeing the behemoth not too far away instantly triggers a bit of panic, but seeing that he is not acting aggressively, and is in fact being helped by Matthias and Jack calms Alex's nerves. He slowly tries to stand, trying not to become dizzy and fall over again.
Card Pool


Card Hand (These cannot be used except in certain circumstances, until they're moved into your Pool)
Drama
Supporter
Willpower
Alertness
User avatar
Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker
Posts: 250
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 11:28

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Jack_Jones » 25 Oct 2013, 02:20

Jack will have a quick look around for something water proof to wrap the wound once its a dressing has gone on. Grabbing the life jacket Jack makes his way back over to Shul and Matthias.
Out-of-Character cling film would be ideal but Jack will look for something plastic if he can
Jack will also have a look out of the window to see close the boats are. Sensing a level of urgency Jack will speed this process up if necessary.

"We need to speed this up. If we get stopped......we'll lets not get stopped" Jack whispered in Matthias's ear realising he knew what was at stake like everyone else.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama
User avatar
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member
Posts: 566
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 11:15
Location: SK HQ, Denver, Colorado

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 25 Oct 2013, 13:42

Out-of-Character The boats are approaching fairly rapidly, but you estimate you have at least five more minutes before it would be too late. It may take just that much time to finish binding Shul's wound and get him out the door. It's actually not all that hard to find something to wrap his wound in, a tin-top will work, as long as you fold the edges under enough to make sure further damage isn't done to this huge German.

Considering that you and Matthias are working on this, does anyone else have anything else in mind to do?

Keep in mind the engines for the Seaplane are now going full-bore, so you might want to consider doing something quick, if at all?
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
User avatar
Eltee
Novice
Novice
Posts: 82
Joined: 16 Jul 2013, 18:57

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Eltee » 26 Oct 2013, 09:23

Out-of-Character I have nothing further to add to our current strife. I also want to let everyone know I will be gone until Monday, if you need my help with any actions Paul, feel free to use him but, if he's broken when I get back I'm gonna have ta beat ya! Hehee
User avatar
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member
Posts: 566
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 11:15
Location: SK HQ, Denver, Colorado

Re: Before The Dawn ~ Act Two (Into the Nile Empire)

Unread post by Sir Alain Fisk » 26 Oct 2013, 13:24

Our tale carries on here --> viewtopic.php?p=9242#p9242 .
NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.
Locked