OOC Thread: Dragontide & The First Gathering of the Five Armies

These are old adventure topics, including their OOC threads for The One Ring: Company of the Gray Wolf.
Eadnes
Apprentice
Apprentice
Melee APs: 7
Stealth APs: 8
Journey Role: Scout (S)

Re: OOC Thread: Dragontide & The First Gathering of the Five Armies

Unread post by Eadnes » 25 Jun 2019, 09:11

Ok All,

I intend to locate a missle weapon from my backstory.
I believe this will mostly take place in Dale but it is hardly a full Winter.

So I wondered does anyone want to propose an additional happening?
I'm all for scouting for a short period in support of the local guard, needing to collect some plant for the healers, seeking out the dark places in Erebor so our new dwarven friends don't have to look upon lost love one, or even visiting some extreme training camp so we don't get lazy and fat! :)

Pete
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster
Melee APs: 4
Stealth APs: 4

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 25 Jun 2019, 13:07

(EDIT 190626 @ 2158 local) Bear in mind, Pete, everyone's going to get, as a part of this current Fellowship Phase, a FP Undertaking, something you'll do to pass the time, and to help you in some way with at least the coming Adventure Phase. You HAVE to have at least one of those, and this Phase MAY only be long enough for one Undertaking. If everyone's willing, we should probably get the Fellowship Phase done, NOW, for EVERYONE, before Sarah and I go to NASA in Houston to celebrate our ANNIVERSARY, in three days, and during which time I will be out for at least two-and-a-half of the coming weekend -we're not leaving until Friday evening, after all- hehe, and then we can determine if there's enough room for a SECOND Fellowship Phase Upkeep.

I launched the Fellowship Phase five days ago, on the 20th, and here's where everyone's at, thus far...
  1. Destination
    This was the first listing in THIS thread, announcing the Fellowship Phase, so EVERYONE should have read it, by now - DONE!,

2. Spending Experience Points
    Everyone's been informed, in their individual Character Journal Threads,
    Artorius, Éadnes, Frerin, Glirion, Moriel, and Rosco are complete,

3. Disposition of Treasure and Found Items
    Ellisidil is now the only one with items to contend with,
    Frerin is done with this,

4. Year-End Only: Standing Upkeep at Home, in a Sanctuary, or at a Holding
    Artorius, Éadnes, Ellisidil, and Frerin, being from the original group, are secure in Standing until 2952, unless they change their standing permanently,
    Glirion is at home, so this does not affect him,
    Moriel and Rosco have paid their dues,
    Aethelwulf has yet to arrive at this point,

5. Choosing an Undertaking
    Aethelwulf and Ellisidil have not come this far, yet,
    Artorius and Éadnes have been informed of the options available for their Undertaking,
    Frerin, Glirion, Moriel, and Rosco are complete, here, and ready for the next Adventure Phase.

6. Ending this Fellowship Phase
    When everyone is complete in their Fellowship Phase, I will announce the next adventure in THIS OOC thread, as well as the address to the NEW OOC thread for the next Adventure Phase. Up-to-date Character Records that have been uploaded are:
For those of you who are uncertain what's going on, here, please send me a PM, or better go read your Character Journal (Go to the main page, look for Hero Building & Character Journals. Once you've clicked that, scroll down until you find the link that is your Player-heroes' name and click that. Read what comes up, please?

If you have decided what's going on is too difficult for you to track, I want you to imagine that I have EIGHT PHs I'm doing this for, while you only have one, and if that's still not sufficient to get or keep you moving along, please let me know you're done? Thank you. :D
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 28 Jun 2019, 16:11

My friends. I intend to write a short beginning to the next Adventure Phase in about a half-hour, after I construct it in Word, first. I will not archive either this thread or Part IV of the Dragontide thread until I've made sure everyone has had an opportunity to fulfill their Fellowship Phase, and all role-playing in that thread has either died to a dull roar or is, as far as I can tell, completed.

At this point, Aethelwulf and Ellisidil are the only ones who've not completed the Fellowship Phase, not even truly begun it, and I don't know what's going on with either of them. I have attempted to contact them through multiple postings in this thread and their individual Character Journal threads -mainly for FP business-, have attempted contact through both my Hotmail and Google Mail accounts, all to no avail.

Let me be clear, once the new Adventure begins -I still don't have a name for it, actually, though it won't take long to cook one up- and the group leaves Dale, the Fellowship Phase offerings go away and cannot be retrieved. This is time-sensitive and I'm taking it absolutely to the max of my Wedding Anniversary, beginning less than an hour from the time I submit this, and pushing the new Adventure back to accommodate folks who've already had eight days to knock all of the steps out, ahem!, and so anything later than leaving Dale and the offer goes away.

Alright, I'm off to check mail, get a shower before we leave out of here, finish packing my stuff for the trip, think up a name for the new adventure and begin the new thread for it, and then providing a link in the new thread. I will leave the OOC thread in-place, once again, until such time as I archive Part IV, and then it will all be up to the new threads of the Adventure and OOC. :D
Aethelwulf
Novice
Novice
Melee APs: 6
Journey Role: Hunter (P)

Unread post by Aethelwulf » 28 Jun 2019, 16:15

We are currently having some bad storms here and temporarily lost power, so my post for an FP might have to be tomorrow, plus my parents are throwing a massive party so I've had to help with that.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 28 Jun 2019, 16:53

Thank you for letting me know, Jacob. We're taking the laptop with us, but I cannot guarantee I'll have any time to do anything, and any changes to your Character Record will not see them uploaded until Monday, probably late.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 28 Jun 2019, 17:17

Follow this link, A Small Task for Radagast, to get to the next Adventure thread... it is presently locked, but you can think on it and how you want to respond, work with your Company to develop a plan, etc.

I'll see you shortly, my friends.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 29 Jun 2019, 21:55

(EDIT 190629 @ 2149 local) I launched the Fellowship Phase nine days ago, on the 20th, and here's where everyone's at, thus far...
  1. Destination - DONE!,

2. Spending Experience Points
    Waiting on Ellisidil,

3. Disposition of Treasure and Found Items
    Ellisidil has not come this far, yet,

4. Year-End Only: Standing Upkeep at Home, in a Sanctuary, or at a Holding- DONE!,

5. Choosing an Undertaking
    Ellisidil has not come this far, yet,
    Artorius has been informed of the options available for his Undertaking.

6. Ending this Fellowship Phase
    When everyone is complete in their Fellowship Phase, I will announce the next adventure in THIS OOC thread, as well as the address to the NEW OOC thread for the next Adventure Phase. Up-to-date Character Records that have been uploaded are:
For those of you who are uncertain what's going on, here, please send me a PM, or better go read your Character Journal (Go to the main page, look for Hero Building & Character Journals. Once you've clicked that, scroll down until you find the link that is your Player-heroes' name and click that. Read what comes up, please?

If you have decided what's going on is too difficult for you to track, I want you to imagine that I have EIGHT PHs I'm doing this for, while you only have one, and if that's still not sufficient to get or keep you moving along, please let me know you're done? Thank you. :D
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 01 Jul 2019, 11:04

This is the link to... The New OOC Thread. Please carry out further OOC business, there. I will be locking this one after Part IV of the Dragontide Event, and archiving it, so we can carry on anew. Thank you.
Fieranor of Imladris
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 01 Jul 2019, 11:21

My friends, this thread is now locked and archived. The game's going great, thus far, let's keep going, shall we?