Wizard/Wicket ~ Act One (Abracadabra)

This is where our game will be hosted, our adventures to be played. Come, read and enjoy, play and enjoy a world, our world, fraught with action and danger, thought and resolution, to rid it of invaders who are not simply misunderstood, but bent on committing extraordinary acts of evil, sewing harm among the denizens of not only our realms, but of their own as well, and reaping the vast Possibility energy. They must be stopped, and you are one who can.
Eltee
Novice
Novice

Re: Wizard/Wicket ~ Act One (Abracadabra)

Unread postby Eltee » 16 Jul 2014, 10:57

Out-Of-Character ∴ I think we should try to find either the Bishop or stay on the path for Hammer

Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 16 Jul 2014, 11:27

Out-Of-Character ∴ If we don't have more responses before tomorrow morning, I'll try to move the story along, then, guys. In general, however, you guys are saying you need to get back to Cyberfrance, right? Where all of the players are in place to complete this drama, right?

NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.

Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread postby Matthias » 17 Jul 2014, 07:17

Sir Alain Fisk wrote:
Out-Of-Character ∴ If we don't have more responses before tomorrow morning, I'll try to move the story along, then, guys. In general, however, you guys are saying you need to get back to Cyberfrance, right? Where all of the players are in place to complete this drama, right?

As Matthias watches Jack look around the room, he thinks back upon everything that has happened thus far. Feeling that things are starting to come to a conclusion, Matthias moves over to the desk and idly looks through the papers and books.

Out-Of-Character ∴ Paul, just in case I need a roll for seeing anything in the papers or books:

Torg Die Roller

Roll Total = 14 Bonus = 1

Die1 : 0 x10 + 8

Die2 : 0 x10 + 6

Matthias is not really trying to find clues here, more taking an interest in what the owner might be looking for or at. If something catches his attention greatly, Matthias might spend a few minutes reading it or making a note to look for the text, if a book, later.

"I really don't think there is much to be done with Mister Hammer... It is apparent that the normal modus operandi is being followed by our current defilers in that someone is being held in return for forced labour. I agree that France is the place we should return to."

Code: Select all

My speech colors are: [color=#9c2c8d]#9c2c8d[/color] for speech to others and [color=#2c9c78]#2c9c78[/color] when talking in my own head!
Out-Of-Character ∴ My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!

My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════

Jack_Jones
Seeker
Seeker

Unread postby Jack_Jones » 17 Jul 2014, 09:52

"Ok think we're going back to France then" Jack replied.

Making sure he had all his stuff he went to leave the room. Seeing Nix's clothing on the floor Jack picked up the remaining vials left on the stool.

"You never know we might need these again" Jack said to the others and headed for the door.
Character Sheet

Jack's Pool Cards

Jack's Card Hand (These are not available, except under special circumstance, until they are moved into your Pool)
Idea/Clue
Opponent Fails
Second Chance
Drama

Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 17 Jul 2014, 11:09

GameMaster Note I have given out Act awards for Act One: Abracadabra! Please check the Possibility listing on your individual character sheets, found in the top-left box, with your character name, Cosm, and Axiom Limits, along with the total you have accrued to this point in our game. Some of you have a major amount of Possibilities stored up, others are running sort of low based on what you've done in the game, the success ratio of your dice rolls and totals, etc. My recommendation is that you maintain at least 7 Possibilities, but if your experience in the game thus far says you can go lower, it's up to you if you keep a minimum level of Possibilities or not, and what that number turns out to be.

To understand how you may spend your Possibilities, please click here! Bear in mind the last two entries in the chart are, pretty much, all you are able to work with, right now.

As we're switching to a new act, find the new one once you click this link!

NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.

McKinley Nix
Novice
Novice

Unread postby McKinley Nix » 31 Jul 2014, 20:52

Out-Of-Character ∴ Ok, I have finally made it back to the forum. My change of employment has had me in a very different schedule than when I joined and has significantly reduced my leisure time on the computer at home.

My apologies for not being around for the end of this scene. I did receive a notice saying that Paul was going to try to reconvene the group, then nothing. Thanks to a seeing a post on my Channel, I have made my way back here today.

I have gotten caught up in how the scene was resolved. With the end of the Act, it can be both a good time for Nix to part ways with this bunch, or a set-up for him to appear suddenly again.
McKinley Nix' Character Sheet

Card Pool

Card Hand
Except under certain circumstances, these cards cannot be used until moved to your Pool

Action
Action
Alertness
Presence

Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 31 Jul 2014, 21:58

Out-Of-Character ∴ It could also be a good time for a reason Nix separated from the group, perhaps involved with 'other' things? If you think you would want to role-play through it, individually, discuss it and work out something together, then PM me and let's see what we can do? If you just want me to find a way for you to join up with the group, again, we can do that, too.

Either way, welcome back.

Return to “Eternity Shards: Torg RPG”