Out of Character

This is where our game will be hosted, our adventures to be played. Come, read and enjoy, play and enjoy a world, our world, fraught with action and danger, thought and resolution, to rid it of invaders who are not simply misunderstood, but bent on committing extraordinary acts of evil, sewing harm among the denizens of not only our realms, but of their own as well, and reaping the vast Possibility energy. They must be stopped, and you are one who can.
Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Out of Character

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 21 Aug 2014, 09:18

Even the Workforce Center people, here, are saying "GO!!!" Jeff, one of the workers there, put it to me plainly... "If you have the opportunity to move, you need to get out of this place. If I lost my job, today, I would have to go somewhere else, tomorrow, and I would not hesitate. If you have a plan, you need to act on it and go." Well, okay, those aren't his exact words, but close enough.

NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.

Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 18 Dec 2014, 19:22

Two things...

1) I'm pretty excited about finally getting a Torg RPG together, and I have some ideas for the character I might desire to play and,

2) I see, above, that the button labels are all missing. I am absolutely clueless to why that is. However, if you scroll over a button, you should be able to see the description for that button. I will address this soon, perhaps as early as tomorrow. I already know we are not upgraded to the most recent copy of phpBB, and that may be it, though somehow I don't think so, as nothing should have changed, here.

NOTE: Use the following for your rolls on invisiblecastle.com/roller; Number of Rolls: 1, Dice: 2d10.extra(10), then copy the line of text inside the box on the results page, not any of the links. Next, find your bonus number from the Bonus Number chart on your character sheet, then add that bonus to the appropriate skill or attribute value -do NOT add the dice roll itself-, along with any other modifiers from abilities or technology to generate your total.

Kaze Satori

Unread postby Kaze Satori » 18 Dec 2014, 19:40

if you are talking about posting a reply, editing, new topic, etc. i see all the buttons as they should be (at least nothing looks out of place to me, but then again i'm new here lol)

Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 18 Dec 2014, 20:06

That's weird, because none of them were showing up for me several minutes ago. Yeah, these are not showing up to me at all.

Kaze Satori

Unread postby Kaze Satori » 19 Dec 2014, 14:02

To note,

those interested will need to send me their email addresses via PM so i can add you to the dice roller.

Matthias
Seeker
Seeker

Unread postby Matthias » 19 Dec 2014, 14:28

You will need to count me out of this one. There is not enough time for me at the moment, nor does it look like I will have any free time until November of next year.

I hope the game goes well for you guys and y'all have fun.
Out-Of-Character ∴ My speech colors are: #9c2c8d for speech to others and #2C9C78 when talking in my own head!

My Character Sheet

╔═══ My Current Card Pool ═══╗

╚═══════════════════

╔═══ My Current Card Hand ═══╗
Idea/Clue
Nemesis
Campaign
Hero
╚═══════════════════

Sir Alain Fisk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Unread postby Sir Alain Fisk » 19 Dec 2014, 16:43

November of next year? Holy smokes; dare I even ask?

Return to “Eternity Shards: Torg RPG”