Into Athel Loren

Tithenon
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Tithenon » 08 Jun 2007, 17:30

Onna wrote:..."I am concerned though, as to where I may be able to find an elven bow outside this forest. Are there places in the world of men where I may find such a weapon?"
"There are places along the routes of the forest where Elves congregate, attempting to maintain the relations once held with the worlds of Men, Dwarves and Halflings, and they trade and sell their wares as well. I have weaponsmith's, as well, who would be honored to build an Elf bow to your specifications, though they would likely require payment soon after completing the process of making.

"Do you believe you will be passing closley to Loren again soon?"
GameMaster coming through, look out!
• Dice Rollers: Wizards of the CoastInvisible Castle; use either of these to make, copy and paste dice rolls into your posts.
What is a PbF Game, and How Do I Post in it?
Our House Rules
2nd Ed Magic Rules
How Do I Read My Character Record (Character Development, Your Stuff..., and Game Mechanics)
Character Concepts and Ideas
ArBes-Onna
Scout (Second Career)
Scout (Second Career)

Unread post by ArBes-Onna » 11 Jun 2007, 21:46

Pausing for a moment, I answer Taendron's question...

"Yes M'Lord. I believe I shall have occasion to return to this place, or at least to this spot, in the not so distant future. Would it be possible to commision someone to craft a bow for me?"
I'narr en gothrim glinuva nuin I'anor
(The bones of our foes will gleam in the sun)
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Tithenon » 17 Jun 2007, 12:46

Onna wrote:"Would it be possible to commision someone to craft a bow for me?"
"Yes, I noticed the bow you use is of Human construction rather than Elven, and that simply will not do.

"Unfortunately, because of trade with the world of Men at the edges of this forest, I am afraid I would have to ask you for the going rate of a good quality Elven bow; would you be able to provide seventy-five Ecu's for the bow?"

(OOC: Just to speed things along somewhat, and I apologize it's taken so long to answer, Mark, he would also accept a couple of Crowns to go with the cost of the bow, as the Elves also trade with Imperial caravans periodically.)
• Dice Rollers: Wizards of the CoastInvisible Castle; use either of these to make, copy and paste dice rolls into your posts.
Our House Rules
2nd Ed Magic Rules
How Do I Read My Character Record (Character Development, Your Stuff..., and Game Mechanics)
ArBes-Onna
Scout (Second Career)
Scout (Second Career)

Unread post by ArBes-Onna » 18 Jun 2007, 21:01

Thinking for a moment and scratching my chin, I reply...

"M'Lord, I believe that price is fair, and would consider it an honor to carry such a weapon. I shall leave you with the coins, and trust your judgement in selecting the craftsman for the task, and if you are willing, to receive and hold the weapon until I return."

(OOC: Paul, go ahead and adjust my sheet if you would, as I am not too sure of the exchange rate for the Crowns. Thanks!)
LoreMaster
LoreMaster

Unread post by Tithenon » 18 Jun 2007, 21:48

(OOC: No problem.

Now, let's go ahead and close this thread and I'll get XP for it to you in PM soon... though, to be honest, I'm uncertain how soon that will be.)
Our House Rules
2nd Ed Magic Rules
ArBes-Onna
Scout (Second Career)
Scout (Second Career)

Unread post by ArBes-Onna » 24 Jun 2007, 13:45

(OOC: Thanks! See you in the main thread!)
LoreMaster
LoreMaster
Melee APs: 4
Stealth APs: 4

Re: Into Athel Loren

Unread post by Fieranor of Imladris » 22 Jun 2016, 00:49

GameMaster Note Story chapter archived 21 June 2016. Black and Green - Of Blood and Trees supposedly ran concurrent with Into Athel Loren. Though each of these story elements ran at their own speed, with Onna and Athaeis going into Athel Loren, and the rest of the party continuing onto Quenelles, both threads end and converge into The Veil Between Peace and War.